PETA Ad Campaigns
PETA is best known for its highly visible, often controversial campaigns. The Lettuce Ladies, young women dressed in bikinis which appear to be made of lettuce, gather in city centers to hand out leaflets about veganism. Every year the "Running of the Nudes" campaign sees PETA activists run naked through Pamplona, Spain in a parody of the annual Running of the Bulls tradition. Supermodels such as Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell have posed naked on billboards with the slogan "I'd Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur" emblazoned across their chests.
Here are a few PETA ad campaigns in Asia:
1. Missy Higgins' Good Reason to Go Vegetarian
2. Supermodel Patrick Ribbsaeter Strips to Save Elephants
3. Nearly Nude Maggie Q Says, 'Spice Up Your Life—Go Vegetarian'
4. Sexy 'Cop' Kobe Kaige Cracks Down on Fur Felons
5. Joanna Krupa: Too Hot for Fur
6. Australia's Sexiest Model Earns Her Wings in Alluring Anti-Fur Ad
7. Alicia Silverstone Says, 'I am a Vegetarian'
8. Alicia Mayer Challenges Men to 'Get It Up'
9. Sophie Monk Poses Nude to Promote Vegetarianism
10. Pippa Black Offers 'Neighbourly' Advice: 'Let Vegetarianism Grow on You'